Tuesday 1 April 2014

'Rebecca'

Evening everyone! what a lovely sunny warm day we have had today. Hope there are many more to come. Tonight I have a card I did for my niece's birthday. Hope you like.


Items used

White A5 scalloped card - Country Basket
Background -Nitwit 'Spring Whimsy'
Ribbon and lace fixed around it
then fixed to base card
Image - Saturated Canary stamp 'Rebecca'
Coloured with Flexmarkers
Cut out with SB's Opulent Ovals
Fixed to base card with foampads
Name and Title - Memory Box Dies
Peel off sentiment used
Flowers from stash


Thanks for visiting it means a lot to me
Hope to see you again

With Love
Pat x


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the image she is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Linda for your lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stephanie. The flowers are left overs from when I used to go to flower arranging classes. xxx

      Delete
  3. About time too Pat. I had started shaking with withdrawal symptoms lol. Once again a gorgeous card i love Saturated Canary images and what lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Gillian you are very kind. I had to wait till the birthday cards had been sent to the recipients before posting. I've posted another one tonight lol xxx

      Delete