Wednesday 2 July 2014

Anniversary

Good morning everyone. I thought I might as well do a post whilst in bed watching programmes I've recorded. Tonight I have a card I did for my younger sister's anniversary last month. Hope you like.


Items used

7" x 7" white card - stash
1st matt - Purple card Papermill Direct
Cut out with XCut Grande Large Parenthosis 2die
Image - Joanna Sheen rubber stamp House Mouse 'Love Chocolate Heart' 
Coloured with Flexmarkers
Cut out with XCut die as before


Banner - Joanna Sheen die
Butterfly -Marianne Design Die
Initials - Memory Box Die
Anniversary -Stamp from stash



14 comments:

  1. ah bless Pat what a super cute card hun love House Mouses they are adorable and so is your card great job thanks also for visiting my blog hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Judith for your lovely comments. I've always loved the house mouse collection but only recently started collecting them xxx

      Delete
  2. Great card Pat, just love the cute image and the die cut is fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane you're very kind. I love this die too only had it a couple of weeks but will be using it again, lol xxx

      Delete
  3. So adorable. You just have to love House Mouse! Too sweet. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Holley and I agree you just have to love them xxx

      Delete
  4. Love that House Mouse image and the die cut shape is fabulous. Great Anniversary card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Kate that's lovely of you to say xxx

      Delete
  5. Cute House mouse image and detail Pat.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Pat, love the cute mice and bunting.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love house mouse and you have done them proud. love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer that's sweet of you :) xxx

      Delete